An optimist sees rainbows when there is rain hoodie
This wonderful hoodie is made to order and is printed using vegan and eco friendly inks. The packaging is also recyclable.
The hoodie is soft and warm.
The print will not peel off.
We use dye sublimation. It is a digital print method that uses a combination of heat and pressure. The dye cures within the textile fibres which results in a near permanent, high resolution full colour print.
Our inks are vegan and eco-friendly! That means:
No toxins in the ink. No animal by-products used to create the ink. Safe for use on products for both adults and children. OEKO-TEX® certified.
Material: 80% ringspun cotton/20% polyester.
– Drop shoulder style that is very flattering for most body types.
– Soft cotton faced fabric.
– Double fabric hood with self colour draw-cord.
– Front pouch pocket with small hidden opening for ear phone cord feed.
– Ribbed cuffs and hem to adhere to your body better to keep heat in.
– Twin needle stitching allows the threads to stretch so you won’t break the seams as putting the hoodie on.
– WRAP Certified Production. Worldwide Response Accredited Production are a team of compliance experts that promote safe, lawful, humane and ethical manufacturing.
Weight: 280 gsm
We ship within 2-5 days of your order. ALL items are made to order and quality checked at every stage to ensure you get a top quality product.
As standard your parcels are shipped with Royal Mail First Class for delivery within 1 to 2 working days in the UK, 6 working days in the EU and 10 working days internationally.
We use weather proof Kraft paper mailing bags to cut down on plastic waste. These bags are 100% recyclable & renewable.